*some affiliate links used
I don’t think I’ve ever done this before, sending out a little newsflash like this! But a few things came across my screen today that are only good through the weekend, and I wanted to get them in your hands before they expired! So here’s a quick Saturday Newsflash!
1. To celebrate the last 40 days before Christmas, DaySpring is offering 40% off any single item on their entire site with code 40DAYS! This is a perfect time to nab a bigger ticket item that you’ve had your eye on for a while, because 40% adds up!
Everlasting Light Candlesticks – $36 with code, originally $60
Be Grateful canvas – $20 with code, originally $35 (I just bought this and put it in the kids’ room, and I love it!)
O Holy Night wooden nativity – $39 with code, originally $64
Ann Voskamp’s Sculpted Ornament Set – $180 with code, originally $300 (these are stunning heirloom pieces for a Jesse Tree)
2. Local Minnesota friends – Creative Kidstuff is again offering free personal shopping! I think this is brilliant. You get individual help from their expert staff (seriously. They always, always know what to suggest for even the most difficult-to-buy-for kid.) and 20% off your purchase. It’s a no-brainer. They didn’t ask me to share this with you, and I don’t get anything from sharing it – I just think it’s a fabulous thing and want to make sure you know about it! =) Appointments are for this week, so call now.
3. We had a family photo shoot in the snow today with the oh-so-talented Sarah of SarahAnn Photography, and I can’t WAIT to see the images she captured!! She did Josie’s just born photos, her 3-month photos, and now 6-month + family. I’ll share a few favorites here and probably on Instagram too. Just because it’s hilarious, and I’m all about the real & everyday moments, here’s an unedited, raw screen shot that Sarah texted me right away:
4. After this weekend, my e-book will no longer be free. It’s been so popular (ah.maz.ing.) that I have to start charging for it to manage my email subscriptions! So as of Monday, if you would like to gift it to a friend (because it’s still free right now, so if you haven’t downloaded it yet, hop to it!) it will be available for $4.99 on Kindle and Nook.
5. I did draw and post winners for my latest giveaways – see them here and here. Congrats! And if it wasn’t your name that was chosen, stay tuned because there will be at least three more giveaways coming this month! Tis the season, right? =)
End of newsflash. Phew. I hope you’re enjoying your weekend! It’s snowing here and so we are all tucked in & cozy with homemade beef stew, fireplace ablaze, and Christmas movies. May your weekend be full and happy and cozy. Blessings, friends!