This book is for the woman who craves a less crazed-feeling Christmas, who longs for a season that is intentional and full of joy. Including 25 devotions, each of them guilt-free, inspiring, and able to be read in 10 minutes or less!
As you prepare your heart for Christmas by reading through these pages, you’ll be inspired to drop the pursuit of perfection and chase holy.
It’s my prayer that we moms will make room for the peace and fullness of joy this season is meant to exude. I want my children to see me making room for Him in my inn, even amidst the to-do list. Whether it’s at the beginning of the day, before kids and life demand, or at the end of a long day before finally collapsing into bed – whenever you take a moment for yourself, I pray you allow the peace of the season to wash over you.
This book includes 25 daily devotions, with each featuring:
- a Scripture or quote
- a short devotion for your heart
- a brief prayer
- a question to ponder
- something for your hands — a timesaving tip, tradition idea, etc.
Also included are:
- Foreword by Lisa-Jo Baker, Community Manager at (in)courage and Author of Surprised By Motherhood, Never Unfriended and We Saved You A Seat
- Six prayers for moms at Christmas time
- Several tried & true, no-fail recipes
Reading Days Until Christmas
May this book be the guilt-free breath of oxygen you’ve needed. May the stories and thoughts shared within its pages bring you peace instead of pressure, joy instead of guilt, convictions instead of expectations. And may you have yourself a merry little (moment of) Christmas.