Schedule Anna to speak to your group or event
Over the last decade, Anna developed a deep passion for using social media to truly connect with others. Along the way she’s made friends, and a career out of it!
Anna is the Social Media Manager at (in)courage by DaySpring, and is able to speak to the power of story told digitally. As a long-time social media manager, MOPS group co-coordinator, and successful parenting blogger, she is a sought-after speaker and encourager of moms. With her extensive experience and discussion-based approach, Anna has encouraged countless women with her words.
- (in)courage’s inRL Conference Speaker, 2014
- New Brighton MOPS, MN 2015
- Prince of Peace Thursday PM MOPS/momsNEXT, Burnsville, MN 2016, 2017
- Forest Lake MOPS, 2016, 2017
- Normandale Lutheran Church Parenting Forum, Edina, MN 2016
- Park River Bible Camp’s Women’s Retreat Keynote, Park River, ND 2016
- Prince of Peace Wednesday MOPS, Burnsville, MN 2016
- Lino Lakes MOPS, 2017
- Womens Ministry Gathering Keynote, St. John’s Lutheran Church in Salisbury NC, 2017
- ISD 196 Early Childhood Family Education Parents Night Out, 2017
- Living Hope Bloomington MOPS, 2017